affiliate marketing

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lauer & Canard - I Need You (Original Club Mix)

Artist: Lauer & Canard 
Title: I Need You
Genre : Progressive House, Vocal House
Quality : 320kbps / 44.1KHz
After the release on Leaders Of The New School, which is a subdivision of Toolroom Records, two of Hungary's brightest stars and upcoming DJs/producers, Lauer & Canard got a full release of their massive single 'I Need You'. 'I Need You' makes no excuses for being a lively, feel good tune as a bed of springing drums bounce beneath sparkling stabs that lead towards a peak-time breakdown that won't fail to get the crowd rocking. Already being hammered from the label owner, Mark Knight, Toolroom Trax complete it with two stonking remixes from Richard Dinsdale and 123XYZ. This EP has something for everyone, it was released today and you can buy it onbeatport. Get on it!
Lauer & Canard - I Need You (Original Club Mix)

Lauer & Canard - I Need You (Richard Dinsdale Remix)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...