affiliate marketing

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Afrojack - Pon the ENCORE (Dj Gigahurtz Hard2House Remix)

Artist: Afrojack
Title: Pon the encore
Genre: Club House
Bitrate: 320 kbps

Afrojack, the 23 year old dance music prodigy from The Netherlands, has achieved a milestone in music that most artists twice his age only dream about- he has won a coveted Grammy Award.
Winning 'Best Remix' for his co-collaboration with David Guetta on Madonna's track; "Revolver", the young Dutchman had this to say about the win. "I am a very proud man today. Taking home the Grammy is an amazing honor and I don't know if its actually sunk in that I've won. I have been told here in LA that I'm the first artist from The Netherlands to take home a Grammy, so if this is true, well, I just can't believe it.'

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...